A PERMIT IS NOT REQUIRED IF fireworks are used by someone over the age of 18, and on the following days July 1 (Canada Day), and December 31 (New Year’s Eve) (No later than 1:00 AM January 1), At all other times, a permit for the use of fireworks is required to be issued by the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay in accordance with the Noise Regulations, 2014 of the Town. THIS IS NOT A PERMIT UNLESS SIGNED BY A DELEGATED EMPLOYEE OF THE TOWN OF HAPPY VALLEY-GOOSE BAY WITH THE AUTHORITY TO ISSUE THIS PERMIT.

For more information click below: