Public Notice – January 14, 2022
Labrador-Grenfell Health will begin to return to regular services after a temporary focus on the COVID-19 pandemic response and core cancer care; obstetrics; dialysis; mental health; and urgent and emergency services. Beginning on January 17, 2022, the following services will return to normal.
- Labrador West Health Centre: by appointment
- Charles S. Curtis Memorial Hospital: by appointment
- Labrador Health Centre: walk-in
- Labrador South Health Centre: by appointment
- Strait of Belle Isle Health Centre: by appointment
- White Bay Central Health Centre: by appointment
- All Labrador-Grenfell Health facilities: by appointment
Rural and Remote
- All services resuming.
If you had a cancelled appointment, you will be contacted to reschedule.
Labrador-Grenfell Health will continue to monitor COVID-19 activity, staffing levels, and public health direction to guide the delivery of safe and quality care.
“Temporary service changes allow us to focus our efforts where they are most urgently needed, like during the most recent wave of COVID-19 in our health region. Any changes in health and wellness services, even temporary, can be stressful. Labrador-Grenfell Health thanks residents for their understanding and support and apologies for any inconvenience temporary services changes cause.” – Heather Brown, President and CEO
- COVID-19 information gov.nl.ca/covid-19
- Book a COVID-19 vaccine or booster https://www.lghealth.ca/vaccine or call 8-1-1
- Labrador-Grenfell Health Client Relations 1-833-505-1178
- Provincial CHANNAL Warm Line 1-855-753-2560 (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. daily)
- Mental Health Crisis Line 1-888-737-4668
Labrador-Grenfell Health Communications