High Quality Municipal Services: Water, sewage and a municipal planning and development control program which will give you fast, efficient service.
Available High Quality Infrastructure: Buildings along with serviced commercial, industrial and residential land and utilities.
Business Services: A range of public advisory and financial assistance programs, private consultants and the Labrador North Chamber of Commerce.
Incentives: A low manufacturing tax, competitive property costs and human resource training programs. All businesses must be registered with the Town. Business owners are required to register their business by completing the registration form and contacting the Town Hall. Business tax rates vary depending on the type of business. Contact us for more information.
Local Entrepreneurs: Eager to form strategic alliances
There are a number of resources available to assist you in starting your own business in Happy Valley-Goose Bay. Information, business plan development, and funding can be accessed through various organizations in town. These include:
- Bizpal (A digital program that will help you plan your business)
- Department of Innovation, Business and Rural Development
- Service Canada
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- CBDC Labrador (Community Business Development Corporation)
- Labrador North Chamber of Commerce
- NLOWE Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Town Hall at 896-3321.