Public Service Announcement
Traffic Advisory – Emergency Water Line Repairs
Winsor Drive area – (effecting various streets)
Information for the Public
Release Date: February 23, 2021
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay Department of Water & Sewer is advising residents and businesses that due to a break in the water distribution line on Winsor Drive, emergency repairs to the Water Distribution line will be attempted this morning, with possible water shut off starting approximately 9:30 AM.
The Public is advised that residences and businesses in this area should be prepared for a complete loss of water for up to four hours, commencing tentatively 9:30 AM today, Tuesday, February 23, 2021; this may be necessary to complete repairs to the water distribution line.
- Traffic Advisory – Winsor Drive
- Possible Water Loss during repairs
- Windsor Drive #1 to #71 and #2 to #64
- Roberts Road #1 to #45 and #2 to #42
- Hope Street (both sides of the street)
- Oliver Drive (both sides of the street)
- Morris Crescent (both sides of the street)
- Cooper Crescent (both sides of the street)
Upon completion of repairs to the Water Distribution Line, a Boil Water Advisory may be in effect. The Town will issue a follow-up notice to that effect.
Town Crews have barricades and all applicable Safety Signage visible at the dig site on Winsor Drive. During the repairs, motorists are encouraged to exercise caution in and around the Winsor Drive area.
The Town apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.