Public Service Announcement
Traffic Advisory – Multiple Locations
Information for the Public
Release Date: June 9, 2021
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay advises motorists of the following revised traffic advisories that will impact several streets beginning June 14, 2021:
- Milling Strathcona Street starting June 14 completion June 14
- Milling Churchill Street starting June 15 completion June 15
- Milling Kelland Drive (300m West of Hefler Street to approximately 65m East of Tooktoshina Drive) starting June 16 completion June 17
- Milling Tupper Street starting June 18 completion June 18
- Milling Brook Crescent starting June 18 completion June 18
- Milling Cabot Crescent starting June 19 completion June 19
JCL Ltd. advises the above schedule is subject to change. The Town will make every attempt to keep residents updated as soon as information is provided by the contractor.
JCL Ltd. will have all applicable Safety Signage visible and Flag Persons in place; motorists are encouraged to exercise caution in and around all areas as road construction activities occur.
Motorists may experience detours and prolonged commutes at peak times.
The Town apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.