Public Service Announcement
Traffic Advisory – Multiple Locations
Information for the Public
Release Date: June 30, 2021
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay advises motorists of the following revised traffic advisories that will impact several streets beginning June 30, 2021:
- Continue Milling Kelland Drive starting June 30 completion June 30
- Milling Cabot Crescent starting July 1 completion July 1
- Milling Tupper Street starting July 2 completion July 2
- Milling Brook Crescent starting July 2 completion July 2
- Pulverizing Churchill Street starting July 3 completion July 3
JCL Ltd. advises the above schedule is subject to change. The Town will make every attempt to keep residents updated as soon as information is provided by the contractor.
JCL Ltd. will have all applicable Safety Signage visible and Flag Persons in place; motorists are encouraged to exercise caution in and around all areas as road construction activities occur.
Motorists may experience detours and prolonged commutes at peak times.
The Town apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.