Pay your taxes online!
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay is registered with the following banks to provide online payment of annual property taxes and water & sewer services:
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- For RBC payments, please use payee “HAPPY VALLEY G.B. NFLD-WTR,SEWR,TAX”
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- For BMO payments, please search “Happy Valley-Goose Bay”
- For Scotiabank payments, please use payee “Happy Valley – Goose Bay Tax”
- Eagle River Credit Union
- For Credit Union payments, please search “Happy Valley-Goose Bay”
- TD Canada Trust (TD) * NEW *
- For TD payments, please use payee “Happy Valley-GB (Twn of) Tax/Water/Sewer”
Use the parcel ID shown on your tax bill as the account number. For assistance, please contact the Town Office at 896-3321 or the Supervisor of Assessment & Taxation at 896-7124.
Application forms relating to the Town’s finance and planning and development departments are available at the Town Hall and can also be found HERE.
This includes applications for:
Property tax relief/rebate
Discretionary land use
Building occupancy/change of use/business
Application to drive or operate a taxi
Land use & subdivision applications
The following are Town policies relating to property taxes and assessments.