Pay your taxes online!
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay is registered with the following banks to provide online payment of annual property taxes and water & sewer services:
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- For RBC payments, please use payee “HAPPY VALLEY G.B. NFLD-WTR,SEWR,TAX”
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- For BMO payments, please search “Happy Valley-Goose Bay”
- For Scotiabank payments, please use payee “Happy Valley – Goose Bay Tax” or “Happy Valley – Goose Bay Water”
- Eagle River Credit Union
- For Credit Union payments, please search “Happy Valley-Goose Bay”
- TD Canada Trust (TD) * NEW *
- For TD payments, please use payee “Happy Valley-GB (Twn of) Tax/Water/Sewer”
- Use the 13 digit roll number – represented on their annual billing as the account number
Application forms relating to the Town’s finance and planning and development departments are available at the Town Hall and can also be found here.
This includes applications for:
Property tax relief/rebate
Discretionary land use
Building occupancy/change of use/business
Application to drive or operate a taxi
Land use & subdivision applications
The following are Town policies relating to property taxes and assessments.