Application Forms

Learn more about and download a variety of application forms required by the town. These forms are also available at the Town Hall.

Land Use & Subdivision Applications

Land Use

There are opportunities for property owners to make applications for a variety of reasons such as discretionary land uses or variances. The Town has set procedures to ensure fair and public processes as well as ensure that the requirements of Provincial Legislation are met.


The Town’s Development Regulations 2008-2018 outline the requirements for subdivisions. The Town reviews any subdivision proposal to ensure compliance with the relevant parts of the Development Regulations including, but not limited to: the land use zone, lot size and dimensions, and subdivision regulations. Infrastructure requirements for water supply, sewer services, road and other infrastructure are also considered. The Province of Newfoundland and Labrador has regulations and standards that may pertain to a proposed subdivision.

Civic Numbering Regulations

Did you know the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay Civic Numbering Regulations is now in effect? Help First Responders Help You…