General Complaints Process 896-3321
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay has various options available to residents for filing official complaints which allow the Town to respond in the most efficient and timely manner. The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay does not and will not consider Social Media posts on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. as an avenue for filing a complaint.
For General Complaints (Non-Enforcement Related):
To file an official complaint residents are encouraged to do so in one of the following manners:
- Telephone 896-3321: When calling to file a complaint, you must provide your contact information. The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay will not accept anonymous complaints. If calling outside of normal business hours, please leave a voicemail that includes your name, contact number, and the nature of your complaint.
- To report after-hours Water & Sewer related issues please contact 896-2212
- Facsimile (Fax) 896-9454
- In-Person: Visit the Town Hall between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Email: [email protected]
- Town Website: Residents can submit complaints via the “Contact Us” section of the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay official website.
*The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay will not accept anonymous complaints or complaints via Social Media. For any of the above processes, you must provide the following information:
- Name (First & Last)
- Civic Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (if applicable)
- Nature of your complaint
For Complaints of an Enforcement nature, please visit the Municipal Enforcement Department section of this website.