Public Service Announcement
Boil Water Advisory LIFTED – Windsor Drive
Information for the Public
Release Date: December 1, 2020
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay Department of Water & Sewer is advising residents the Boil Water Advisory for the below-listed areas is now LIFTED:
• Windsor Drive #1 to #70 (odd and even)
• Cooper Crescent entire street (odd and even)
• Roberts Road #1 to #44 (odd and even)
• Hope Street entire street (odd and even)
• Oliver Street entire street (odd and even)
• Morris Crescent entire street (odd and even)
The Boil Water Advisory was necessary due to an interruption in the water distribution line caused by a break and completion of repairs to the water distribution line.
There are no Boil Water Advisories currently in effect.
The Town apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.
For more information on Boil Water Advisories and Water Quality visit: