DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2022
WITHOUT A CO-ORDINATOR THE TOWN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER A TEAM!
HVGB Labrador Winter Games Team Coordinator
Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay is pleased to invite applications for the volunteer position of HVGB Labrador Winter Games Team Coordinator.
General Overview: Reporting to the Director of Community Services and Recreation, the Team Coordinator is responsible for:
• coordinating all selection competitions,
• selecting the team (with Town Committee),
• coordinating the design of a team uniform,
• advocating for community support for the 2023 Labrador Winter Games,
• attending 2023 Labrador Winter Games Coordinator meetings,
• coordinating team meetings,
• supporting and coordinating the team during the 2023 Labrador Winter Games, and
• completing other tasks that will allow the 2023 Labrador Winter Games Team to be successful during the games.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will possess a high school graduation certificate and have good written and oral communication skills. The candidate will have pertinent work, training, or life experiences. Candidates must hold a current Class 05 driver’s license and provide a current certificate of conduct and driver’s abstract. Participation in previous Labrador Winter Games would be considered an asset.
Salary: This is a Volunteer Position
If you are interested in applying for the HVGB Labrador Winter Games Team Coordinator volunteer position, please email your resume to:
DirCSR@townhvgb.com or apply in writing to:
Director of Community Services and Recreation
212 Hamilton River Road
P.O. Box 40 Station B
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Fax 709 896 9454
Applications will be accepted for this position until
Tuesday, November 22nd 2022 at 4:00 p.m.