Information for the public
Roadside pickup will start Monday, June 8.
Valley area-Monday June 8th -Wednesday June 17th
MOT area-Thursday June 18th- Monday June 22nd
Spruce Park & North Side-Tuesday June 23rd -Friday June 26th
Eligible Items Include: sofas, stoves, appliances, bicycles, loose items in plastic bags or other containers.
The following items will NOT be eligible for pick-up:
1. Car wrecks, parts, frames, engines – can be picked up by Newco Metals.
2. Debris from building renovations or demolitions – unless placed in plastic bags or other type of container.
3. Asphalt shingles – unless placed in plastic bags or other type of container.
4. Tree limbs or Willows – unless cut and bundled, maximum weight 50 lbs., maximum length 4 feet.
5. Earthen material, rocks, bricks, concrete, soil, etc.
6. Discarded vehicle oil and partially filled paint cans – accepted at the Green Depot for recycling.
7. Electronics – accepted at the Green Depot.
8. Tires – accepted at the Green Depot (Rogers recycling), Churchill St.
9. Propane tanks
10. Hazardous materials such as ammonia, acids, pharmaceutical products, paints, oils, pesticides, etc.
11. Fridges, freezers, air conditioners, etc.
11. Construction material – unless placed in plastic bags or other type container.