Public Service Announcement
Traffic Advisory – Multiple Locations
Information for the Public
Release Date: June 7, 2021
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay advises motorists of the following traffic advisories that will impact several streets over the coming week:
- Pulverizing Hefler Street starting June 8th completion is June 8th
- Pulverizing Kelland Drive from Hefler Street to new tie in starting June 9th
- Pulverizing Cabot Crescent start June 9th completion June 9th
- Milling Cabot Crescent start June 10th completion June 11
- Milling Strathcona Street start June 12th completion June 12th
- Milling Churchill Street start June 13th completion June 13th
JCL Ltd. Advises the above schedule is subject to change. The Town will make every attempt to keep residents updated as soon as information is provided by the contractor.
JCL Ltd. Will have all applicable Safety Signage visible and Flag Persons in place; motorists are encouraged to exercise caution in and around all areas as road construction activities occur.
Motorists may experience detours and prolonged commutes at peak times
The Town apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.