Heavy Equipment Operator
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay seeks to employ a PERMANENT SEASONAL Heavy Equipment Operator (HEO). Reporting to the Superintendent of Public Works and/or their designate.
As the successful applicant, you must possess the following:
- High School graduation certificate/GED
- Driver License Class 03 and 08 with Air Brake Endorsement
- Journeyperson Certificate and/or
- Minimum of Five (5) years working experience as an HEO
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with at least three (3) of the following pieces of equipment: Front End Loader, Grader, Backhoe, Tandem Dump Truck.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record check and clean driver’s abstract
Must be able to work shift work.
Salary of $32.73 per hour and benefits as per CUPE Local 2019 Collective Agreement with the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
Job description and further information may be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted for this position until 4:00 pm on Thursday, November 9, 2023. Only applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
“The Town of HVGB is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Interested applicants may apply by submitting application to:
Chief Administrative Officer
P.O. Box 40, Station B
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL A0P 1E0
Fax 709 896 9454 Email: email@example.com