Heavy Equipment Operator
The Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay seeks to employ a permanent full-time Heavy Equipment Operator (HEO). Reporting to the Superintendent of Public Works, the successful applicant must possess the following:
- High School graduation certificate/GED
- Driver License Class 03 and 08 with Air Brake Endorsement
- Journeyperson Certificate and/or
- Minimum of Five (5) years working experience as an HEO
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience with at least three (3) of the following pieces of equipment: Front End Loader, Grader, Backhoe, Tandem Dump Truck.
Salary of $32.73 per hour and benefits as per CUPE Local 2019 Collective Agreement with the Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
Job descriptions and further information may be obtained from the Town Office.
Applications will be accepted for this position until 4.00pm on Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
“The Town of HVGB is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Interested applicants may apply by submitting application to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 40, Station B
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Labrador
Telephone (709) 896-5616, Fax (709) 896-9454