The hospital has 25 beds, a 24-hour Emergency Department and Outpatient Clinics, staffed by Family Physicians. An education agreement with Memorial University of Newfoundland trains Family Practice Residents with faculty members on site. Each Family Physician is also responsible for the medical care of a North Coast community.
Specialists include a General Surgeon, an Anesthetist and an Obstetrician/Gynecologist. There are a number of visiting specialists who provide services at the Labrador Health Centre on a regular basis. Supporting its acute care services are:
- Emergency/Outpatient department, major and minor operating rooms
- Satellite Dialysis
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Imaging – including general radiology, ultrasound, CT and mammography services.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology
- Oncology/Chemotherapy Services
- Respiratory Therapy
- Community Health and Home Care Nursing
- Mental Health and Addictions Services